How long can water be stored?
If stored properly, water has a shelf life of two years. Water should be stored in a cool, dark, and dry place. It should be stored away from substances such as gasoline, chemicals, detergents and cleaning supplies. Water is so pure that it will pick up odors that cannot be detected in the air.
How many 5 gallon bottles will I need each month?
While this can vary greatly, the typical office uses 1 bottle per full time employee. Home use varies based on age and number of individuals in the house hold. A typical 4 person household will use 3-5 bottles per month.
Do you deliver?
We deliver all of our water products. Depending upon the quantity ordered there may be a reasonable delivery charge.
Can I pick up my water?
Yes, you can make arrangements to pick up your water from our bottling facility located in Phoenix, AZ.
Can you make custom labels for my water?
Yes, the basic cost for this service is only $75.00. The specifications for designing your label are as follows.
- The labels are printed digitally- 4 color process
- The label die cut size is 2.125″ x 7.25″
- The resolution of artwork should be at least 300dpi
- Final artwork needs to have a 1/16 of an inch bleed around all 4 sides
- Text needs to be 1/16 of an inch above cut line (otherwise text will be cropped off)
- Data should be provided as a high resolution JPG, GIF, or PDF Save your images in CMYK
- The label should contain the following text in a clearly visible location (positioned horizontally or vertically): 16.9 fl. oz. Bottled by: AZ Custom Bottled Water, LLC. www.azcustombottledwater.com • 1-602-889-3102
- We can assist you in the label design. Please email your artwork/logo to firstname.lastname@example.org